Pauljina Formal Gowns Direct
How long does it take to deliver my order?
- Normally it takes 3 to 4 weeks and 2 weeks on our fastrack service to make and deliver prom dresses, bridesmaids dresses , evening dresses and cocktail dresses however we ask you to allow up to 28 days for delivery. Wedding dresses normally take between 4 to 6 weeks. If you require your dress urgently please contact us and we will inform you of current delivery times.
How much are shipping costs?
- £4.99 for orders under £100, £6.99 for orders between £100 and £150, £9.99 for orders between £150 and £200, £16.99 for orders between £200 and £300, £19.99 for orders £300 and up
Do you have a dress in stock for immmediate dispatch?
- No. All our dresses are made to order for each customer.
What happen if nobody is home when the dress is delivered
- The delivery company will normally leave a note or call to arrange a convenient delivery time.
Can I post my wedding dress to my parents and friends address?
- Yes you can leave your delivery address in the remarks box at the end of the buying process if it is different to the one you used when making the purchase
How can I be sure my dress will be delivered on time.?
- We will inform you how long the dress will take to make and deliver. Once your order and delivery time has been accepted your dress will be made to meet this delivery time and we will inform you if there are any problems . We use special delivery to protect against losing your parcel and so that all parcels and any damaged parcels are tracable.
What happen if my dress does not fit me?
- Our dresses are made to order for you size therefore it should fit. We give a size chart (click on size chart button on each page) and allow our customers to make a comment in the remarks box when paying if they have any requests for slight size changes such as length or if they have size 12 bust and 14 hips etc. We will always confirm the order, size colour and any changes if required. The dress will not be made until all information is confirmed and corrected.
We can alter the dress for you if you return it to one of our alteration services. if you return the dress today to the address below a seamstress will carry out the alterations and return the dress this week.
Please state where the problem is when returning the dress so that we know exactly what alterations are required.
Our alteration service is free if the error has been made by us and has a small charge where the dress has been made as ordered
Will the dress be exactly the same colour as the colour shown on the colour charts?
-Our colour charts are accurate on our PC's however colours may appear different on other PC's as they are affected by the PC's settings. This could mean that there will be a discrepancy in the colour shown on the website and the actual colour of the material. If you want to make sure that you are purchasing an exact colour match it is advisable to order some material swatches as these will show you the actual colour and quality of the material.
Can you make a dress to the customers own design?
- Yes, Please send us the pictures of the dress and we will give you a quote and delivery time.
How do I pay for a totally Custom made dress?
- We will put up your private page for you to make your order and make payment via paypal.
Where can I put my measurements
You can put your measurements in the remarks box at the end of the buying process or email us after placing your order
What are the measurements required ?
Measurements required are.
-Bust (important. Please measure the widest part of your bust [across nipples] and please wear a bra when measuring this part. Please note that the bust measurement is not the bra size.
- Under bust
- Distance between nipples,
- Top of the shoulder to nipple
- Top of shoulder to underbust
- Dress length measured from the top of the shoulder (next to the neck) to the floor including your shoe height.
Other measurements may be required for particular styles and will be requested when an order is placed or advised before hand if an enquiry is made.
If you have any questions about measurement please do not hesitate to contact us or see diagrams on our website.
Please give me exact measurements (fitted) and we will add a bit extra room (half or a inch for some parts) Please do not give smaller measurements as in our experience some customers believe they will lose some weight before the function day and end up with the dress being to small
Can I change the length shown on each dress?
-Yes, all dresses can be made shorter or longer as required
Can I change my dress measurements ?
- Yes , all our dresses are made to each customers measurements to ensure a perfect fit at no additional cost.
Where are you in the UK ? Do you have a shop that I can try your dresses on?
- We are based in Lancashire. Unfortunately we do not have a showroom for the public at the moment. We have previously concentrated on wholesale direct to the retail trade and our prices are based on our wholesale prices but are now brought direct to the public. This represents substantial savings to our buyers as there are no high on costs that are normal for high street shops (sometimes up to 4 times).
A number of our dresses are available in some shops in the UK but they are usually at considerably higher prices
Is payment secure?
- We use the totally secure services of PayPal allowing you to pay in total security with any major credit or debit card or with your current PayPal account if you have one.
Can I return the dress?
- We offer a returns policy if the dress we make and send is the wrong size, wrong style or wrong colour or other errors by us.(ie not as ordered) If the dress arrives damaged please contact us immediately. It is a costly and time consuming process to make dresses for individual customers therefore we can not accept the style does not suit me as a reason for returning a dress. We are a fair trade company that sell many dresses on small profit margins.
I am getting married next year. I'm worried you will discontinue the style that I really like.
This dress style is very likely to still be available next year however as with most things the price may rise.
It is possible to make sure and reserve the dresses at the current price and reserve material by paying a deposit or by fully ordering the dresses now and giving the measurements a few months before your wedding date.
If you were to reserve the dresses you can complete the payment and provide the measurements a few months before your wedding date.
If you do wish to reserve any dresses please let me know and I will arrange an e-invoice.
Help / Order Swatches /Order Brochure
Website designed and maintained by Rattana 2005 Copyright 2005-2012